To find out more about haiku, take a look at our haiku page.
We broadly have two styles of haiku course currently - Zoom classes at fixed times (The 'Pursuit' classes), and 'asynchronous' courses, where you submit your assignments by a due date, but write them in your own time.
Please click on the course titles below for more info and booking.
• Introducing... Haiku (3 session course) starting Monday 10th January 2022. Now booking!
• We also have a new course starting Thursday January 6th, which is "pre-intermediate/refresher", called Haiku - Across the Senses.
• Our next Intermediate Haiku written course will run from Spring 2022.
We ran our first "Pursuit of Haiku" Zoom classes in the Spring/Summer term 2021, and they are now a regular fixture.
• The Wonderful Pursuit of Haiku (6 fortnightly sessions) starting Tuesday 18th January 2022. This is suitable for writers who have completed our Introducing... Haiku class. Or writers may have published several haiku in membership journals, but this is not necessary if you have done previous classes with us. We throw ourselves into the joys of haiku, and make progress with our work!
• The Fine Pursuit of Haiku (6 fortnightly sessions). This class is suitable for those who have completed one or more intermediate level Call of the Page haiku classes previously. Or you may have had haiku published in the more "difficult" journals, or in edited anthologies. It's a bit more academic than "The Wonderful Pursuit" above, but we still have smiles in these classes! This one will be running later in 2022.
• The Pursuit of One-Line Haiku (6 fortnightly sessions) starting January 2022. This class is now closed for bookings, as it has been booked by the previous group. Please let us know if you would be interested in this class later in 2022.
• The Excellent Pursuit of Haiku (6 fortnightly sessions) starting Thursday 6th January 2022. These sessions are those who want to concentrate uncompromisingly on their work (or to put it in a more friendly way, they a bit hardcore!) Writers on these sessions might have completed three or more of our previous classes. But what's most important is the thirst to push yourself in the study and development of your haiku.
Thank you for your interest, we hope you find something to suit you.